Wellness on the Waterfront
- Free fitness classes for over 130 participants led by Portland’s finest instructors including heavy hitter, Bibi McGill.
- Partnership with Portland Parks, Old Town Community Association and Willamette Week.
- Flagship event designed to re-engage community and eliminate barriers to access.
Pace + Power in the Park
- Exclusive list of 50 of Portland’s most influential men.
- Individualized athletic wear and local gifts provided in SWAG bags.
- High energy fitness event curated by DJ and closed out with social hour.
GRD | lululemon x On
- Global Running Day – 60 participants demoed On running footwear on a trail run in Forest Park.
- Participant engagement through brand alignment on social media channels.
- Surprised 5 community members with complimentary athletic wear and On Footwear.
Summer Solstice Celebration
- Over 100 yogis came together to welcome the morning sunrise through movement and breath.
- Sun salutation series led by three of Albuquerque’s finest yoga instructors.
- Surprised 10 community members with complimentary yoga products.
Hood To Coast Fundraiser Team
- Served as Run Team Captain for 12 runners traveling in 2 vehicles covering 199 miles in 29 hours time. #nosleep
- Encouraged team members to fundraiser $10,300 for cancer research.
- Coordinated travel logistics and race planning for local and out-of-state team members.
Brand Ambassador Relationships
- Event planning and communication – site selection, project team selection, budget approvals.
- Provide event planning, management and financial support.
- Host ambassador speaking events to increase brand social platform.
“This is a fantastic event, the instructors were very encouraging and kind, the workout was a little bit intense as I came in pretty out of shape but it felt really good.”Cinnamon Cassidy referring to Wellness on the Waterfront
“Awesome event!”Rajiv Harry referring to Pace + Power in the Park